Wednesday 1 June 2016

Absence

I was meaning to get around to doing this sooner, but I never found the time. Amusingly that is exactly what I needed to get around to doing: posting about the fact that I haven't been posting much because I haven't had the time to. In real life I'm a highschool student and I have a part time job and I do a lot of extracurricular stuff so naturally I don't have an awful lot of time left to play Creatures. I really do wish I had more time to post stuff but my real life responsibilities are many and getting everything done in real life is stressful enough without trying to keep a regular blog as well.

However! I do intend to finish off a couple of things from my last post which I never followed up (hopefully in the next week or two but I can't promise anything I'm afraid), and I'm starting to think about what cool amazing thing I could do for Creatures' 20th anniversary, which although technically isn't until November (I think?), November also happens to be exam season in my country (fun times...) and the 20th anniversary is awesome enough that I want to be able to get something done for it without stressing about my exams at the same time. Haven't decided what I'll do yet but I'll think of something cool...

The other thing is that sometime within the next couple of months I will probably be getting a laptop of my own rather than having to use the family computer. Not having to share the computer should make it easier for me to post a little more frequently.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that you'll be returning at some point! I need to have a proper read through some of your more recent posts, as I seem to have missed out on some of the updates. Good luck with your busy life! Hopefully things will settle down for you soon, because we all need more time for Creatures.

    ReplyDelete